26.7.11

and this is what it comes too, in the end.. It REALLY will matter. Days are sacred, time is precious.



This is purely a rant for my most special, adorable and animated little wife, friend, Human Being... 
Amy Chan.

my solid standing ground living together for nearly three years,though 6 years in friendship. I wish we had documented the times we have shared. They are very special. my bestest friend.. I just love the shit out of her, i don't know where i would have been had i not met her. This friendship wouldn't of been and someone else would of got the luxury to experience and enjoy such a brilliant specimen. Honestly, there were bad times and plenty of the good to make up for the period that amy was at my beckoning call, daily, hourly and quarterly...


Memories will remain in my head and heart, we have been through nearly everything as two people could ever go through. No matter what, this is unconditional, regardless of anything, anyone, anywhere i know that i will always have her in my life. Somethings will fade and probably even disappear but thats what this story is all about..

No comments:

Post a Comment