4.2.11

YES!

I have been accepted into Central Tafe to study Occ Health and Safety. It wasnt really something i have a passion or desire for though i have been in two minds about studying  for sometime. After leaving Sgio i came to a fork in the road about what to do next. I really couldnt bring myself to work at another job for the sakes of money so i decided that i will put my brains to some good use and get myself a qualification. OSH is a career that i know will reward me forever, even if i dont choose to do that forever its something to have and travel with. I also wanted to study Photography, as this is a passion for me....so i came to the conclusion that ill commit myself to one thing first and then ill start photography once i have finished Cert 4 or my diploma.

yay

No comments:

Post a Comment