5.11.10

Found a Purse near Subiaco

I was on my way to work just the other day when i noticed a small gold purse on the bitumen.
It was a small zip purse.
I stopped not thinking that there was going to be anything inside. Instead, when I opened it Noticed a New Jersey Drivers License, Debit Card - WestPac, $10 note and lots of coins.
I thought about calling my friend who works at Westpac and then handing it into the police.
Called Sian, Though there was no answer.
I called WestPac and spoke to Darren who tried to call Margaret - The Owner.
There was no answer from her end. Confirmed my Phone Number with the bank and thought nothing of it.
Later that afternoon recieved a call from Margaret completely overwhelmed that i had found this...
I handed the purse into her at work yesterday.
I received a apple pie for my good deed, It was so delicious

No comments:

Post a Comment